The innovative territorial industrial cluster of white machinery was established in 2015.
- the cluster includes 22 participants, of which 16 are industrial enterprises;
- the volume of production constitutes 30.1 billion rubles a year;
- number of employees working in the cluster enterprise constitutes 6,800 people;
- the share of products in the all-Russian production is more than 27%.
Priorities of cluster development:
- Organizational development of the cluster and strengthening cooperation ties between the participants.
- Development of innovative capacity and research and development sector.
- Development of production potential and expansion of market share of products and services of cluster participants.
- Development of human resources potential.
- Forming a common brand and increasing the recognition of the cluster.
- Development of international cooperation.
- Development of relations with the authorities.